Identity Broker Forum
Welcome to the community forum for Identity Broker.
Browse the knowledge base, ask questions directly to the product group, or leverage the community to get answers. Leave ideas for new features and vote for the features or bug fixes you want most.
No similar topics found.
Add filter on imported contacts
Adam van Vliet 12 years ago in UNIFYBroker/LexisNexis InterAction • updated by anonymous 8 years ago • 2
The contact search should allow for filters to be set as large searches can time out.
The following fields can be filtered on:
- ExcludeCategoryIDs (multiple separated by semi-colon)
- IncludeCategoryIDs (multiple separated by semi-colon)
The following options can be considered:
- Multiple values for the same field are OR'd, different fields are AND'd. This would be achieved with multiple requests for each filter and field, with different fields union'd and the intersection of each field being the result.
- Multiple values for the same field only.
- Multiple values for FolderId only.
- One value for FolderId only.
Customer support service by UserEcho