When an adapter entity is deleted any persistent joins remain and block subsequent joins to remediated data.
Steps to reproduce
1. Configure a Link with outbound provisioning and persistent joins configured
2. Import an adapter entity that is intended to join a locker entity, but which is missing its join criteria field value
3. The link will provision a "duplicate" record (thereby creating an internal "Join" for the newly provisioned adapter entity)
4. To clean up the duplicate, delete the SoT for the "duplicate" adapter record and update the "intended" record to have a correct join criteria field value
5. Attempt to join the locker to the newly corrected adapter entity - it fails and re-provisions the "duplicate" record again
Customer support service by UserEcho