The following is the technology road map for UNIFYBroker. Release notes for previous versions are also available.
ALERT: This road map is subject to change. It is recommended to upgrade to newer version if there is a new feature required or if there is an opportunity to do so under a project. Individual connectors' or adapters' road maps are linked to this road map but may have additional feature road maps. Input to the road map is welcome, please raise a ticket here.
Target release date: Q3 2018
- Data modelling (UNIFYBroker adapter, data normalization and data modelling engine)
- Expanding possible capabilities/functionality of transformations
- Group-by functionality to allow for dynamic groups to be generated
- Complex/open data type
- Better support for nested objects and systems requiring support for non-primitive data types
Target release date: Q1 2019
- Updated user interface
- Improved monitoring and statistics tools
- Simplified connector development framework [User Interface]
Target release date: Q3 2019
- Simplified connector development framework [Service]
Customer support service by UserEcho