Meeting19th November 2014, 20:00 UTC
Identity Data Presentation
- MIM CTP preview available - see http://blogs.technet.com/b/ad/archive/2014/11/18/microsoft-identity-manager-preview-release-1-is-now-available.aspx
The recorded session covers a bag of tricks around estimating data quality, joins, implementing change, communicating data expectations and maintaining data quality. I certainly don’t have all the answers here so please bring along your ideas, experiences, tips and tricks.
- Group analysis and migration scripts: Groups
- Data Quality script: Data Quality Script
- Søren’s AD Backup and restore scripts: http://blog.goverco.com/2014/11/securing-your-active-directory-data.html
- From Andy: Recommends Unicode Sharp for character conversion in string matching.
- From Jorge: To restore attributes from the parallel AD instance to the live AD check out TOMASZ tool --> blogs.dirteam.com/blogs/tomek/pages/snapshot-recover-tool.aspx. Some other tools: CSV generator tool (free) http://www.manageengine.com/products/free-windows-active-directory-tools/free-active-directory-csv-generator-tool.html
Customer support service by UserEcho