Check-DataQuality.ps1Runs checks on data quality on FIM Portal objects and repairs where possible. Example checks are:
- A string value matches one on a referenced object,
- A boolean value is set correctly,
- The correct value is set on an object based on the state of a referring object,
- A value is correct based on the object being a member of a Set.
- Copying a nominated attribute from a referenced object to the invalid object,
- Deleting a particular attribute value,
- Setting an attribute to a specified value,
- Expiring an object,
- Forcing a Set re-transition (criteria sets only).
- You must have FIMPowerShell.ps1 from http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff720152(v=ws.10).aspx
- Define your Checks. See explanation in the sample Checks-Test.ps1 file.
- Modify the default settings for script parameters and the location of the FIMPowerShell.ps1 script (below) to match your environment.
- ChecksFile (Required) The full path to the script containing the $Checks hashtable.
- RepairsLogFolder (Required) The folder to use in creating a log of any repairs done.
- VerboseLogFile (Optional) Logs errors and information about the script run. This is different to repair logs and should be used if troubleshooting this script.
Customer support service by UserEcho