Adam van Vliet (Chief Information Security Officer) 7 years ago in PowerShell connector • updated by anonymous 6 years ago • 1
- Reference stored values engine in connector plugin
- Create instance of stored values collection (see below)
- Add stored values collection to component that is passed into PowerShell scripts
Stored values details:
- Example: S:\hg\Connectors\HP.Trim\Master\Source\Communicator\Unify.Connectors.HPTrimWSCommunicator\HPTrimWSCommunicator.cs
- Look at the Translations
- Don't follow exactly, the connector factory should create the context, retrieve (insert a collection if there isn't an existing one), and dispose when the connector is disposed.
- The connector should then pass the collection into the PowerShell components.
- The connector should submit the changes to the context - consider making the PowerShell components disposable so that it can do it, just make sure the usages of the components are all wrapped in using statements.
Fixed by Version:
Customer support service by UserEcho