- Reference stored values engine in connector plugin
- Create instance of stored values collection (see below)
- Add stored values collection to component that is passed into PowerShell scripts
Stored values details:
- Example: S:\hg\Connectors\HP.Trim\Master\Source\Communicator\Unify.Connectors.HPTrimWSCommunicator\HPTrimWSCommunicator.cs
- Look at the Translations
- Don't follow exactly, the connector factory should create the context, retrieve (insert a collection if there isn't an existing one), and dispose when the connector is disposed.
- The connector should then pass the collection into the PowerShell components.
- The connector should submit the changes to the context - consider making the PowerShell components disposable so that it can do it, just make sure the usages of the components are all wrapped in using statements.
Customer support service by UserEcho