When I attempted in install a newer version of Identity Broker for Sharepoint at DET the first step was to uninstall the previous version. Unfortunately I could not see it. I checked with Eddie and he said he had this problem as well. Apparently the Add Remove Programs in Control panel only displays the product if you logged on as the user who installed it originally. He found this with previous installs as well when Matt Clark had originally installed it.
The version that was originally installed was
UNIFY Identity Broker for Microsoft SharePoint v3.0.1 x86.msi
The new version I attempted to install was:
UNIFY Identity Broker for Microsoft SharePoint v184.108.40.206 x86.msi
I did manage to see some of the other Identity Broker components but am not familiar enough with the component list to state whether it is ONLY an issue with the Sharepoint Connector or not. Either way it is definitely an issue with Sharepoint. I have attached a screenshot of what I see with my AD Account.
I think the following is also problematic:
UNIFY Identity Broker Service v3.0.0 x86.msi
Can this please be addressed in the next build and also a check of all the components to make sure it is not a problem elsewhere.
Customer support service by UserEcho