Event Broker extensibility files deployed from the DEV lab have been updated with TEST environment references, but only the changes to the OperationEnginePluginKey extensibility file is persisting. I initially thought this was just error on my part, or a crashed service or something, but I had noticed that after the last reboot I had to re-enter the agent details. I have done this 3 times now I think, and it is only by chance that I can see right now that the timestamp on this filedate is still showing 30/7/2012 when it should be today's date.
I have checked and UAC is not turned on for this server. I have not seen this problem on any other environment so far, but the thing that is unusual (for me) about this deployment is that it is the only one I've seen installed without the IIS option.
Customer support service by UserEcho