Currently there is no easy way to get stats on a connector or adapter. It would be good to be able to see:
- Number of current objects
- Number of changes in change register
- Number of pending exports (to connected system or FIM)
(Note the last two may be the same...)
- Date / Time of last run import / export
- Number of Errors / Warnings from last import / export run
- Probably some more things but they're not coming off the top of my head.
Making this available via WMI would probably also be useful to allow management packs / websites etc to generate this as a report feature.
A hover-over would work on the display but in some cases you'd like the stats to be on the screen permanently - perhaps allow a configuration block where the admin can add required info for the connector / adapter.
Note: The changes for the adapter should include ALL underlying connector changes (I assume they do).
I'm not sure if there's some more info on EB integration but probably. Haven't used it enough to get a good feel for it.
Customer support service by UserEcho