Adam van Vliet (Chief Information Security Officer) 4 years ago in UNIFYBroker/Microsoft Active Directory • updated by anonymous 3 years ago • 3
Test to confirm that Identity Broker for Microsoft Active Directory is capable of provisioning users in an enabled state. A few things we know:
- SSL must be enabled in AD and on the connection;
- The password must meet the complexity requirements;
- User userAccountControl to enable the account;
- If using unicodePwd there are some prerequisites for the format of the password (enclosed in quotes and base64 encoded);
- Is anything logged in AD/Windows event log that can help diagnose?
- Can the traffic be traced?
- Is there another password field that gets the outcome without having to use unicodePwd?
- Do we have to change the connector to make this easier?
Fixed by Version:
Customer support service by UserEcho