Identity Broker for CRM initial connector configuration issue
Ryan Crossingham 10 years ago in UNIFYBroker/Microsoft Dynamics CRM • updated by anonymous 7 years ago • 17
Currently can not read the CRM schema via CRM connector.
When attempting to pull down the CRM schema i receive the following error: Unable to load the embedded resource 'Unify.Service.Embedded.Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.dll' from Unify.Service.Connect, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=84b9288cb2633de4:
Customer support service by UserEcho
I have ensured that the CRM service account has the appropriate rights to CRM.
URI is available..
The service account is a domain account - I assume I should be using the "custom" credentials type, UNLESS the idB Service account has access to the CRM service?
Currently attempting to pull contact objects.
I need to confirm I don't require additional mandatory information in the connector config.
Is the Identity Broker machine different from the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 machine? Considering the error message I'm guessing it is.
Please install the attached Microsoft dll's to the Identity Broker services directory and try again.
These assemblies shouldn't be deployed to production or kept just yet, as I'm not completely sure of the license terms (
IDBMDCRM-7to figure this out, as it may be allowed to include them in the installer).
Ok - that looks better than the error i was receiving.
Now something different:
Still, it’s progress. ☺
Other than this, things going OK?
From: Ryan Crossingham (JIRA) firstname.lastname@example.org
Sent: April 30, 2013 1:12 AM
To: James Booth
Subject: JIRA (
NZPPS-7) Identity Broker for CRM initial connector configuration issue
https://unifysolutions.jira.com/secure/useravatar?ownerId=ryan.crossingham&avatarId=11331Ryan Crossingham<https://unifysolutions.jira.com/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ryan.crossingham> updated Product Group Support
Identity Broker for CRM initial connector configuration issue<https://unifysolutions.jira.com/browse/NZPPS-7>
Ryan Crossingham<https://unifysolutions.jira.com/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=ryan.crossingham> (30/Apr/13 3:11 PM)
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira
Please see SUBIDBMDCRM:Downloads v126.96.36.199.
I believe the issue was that I had used a slightly incorrect request to get back the schema (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.xrm.sdk.metadata.entityfilters.aspx used Entity, but now using Attributes and Relationships).
Edit: Oh, and the actual error was because the response contains null values instead of an empty enumerable, of course!
OK - Schema provider returns the following for Contact: CRMSchemaContact.xlsx
If I apply the attribs listed in the attached excel the CRM connector page will lockup similar to an infiniate script loop. Adding the schema items individually seems to be fine. As discussed, this indicates that there's an attrib property that idB doesnt agree with =)
When attempting to import all (purely using the default "id" attrib) I recieve the following error:
v188.8.131.52 fixes the above error. It also splits up the schema providers. Could you try each and let me know which/any of them works?
Slight change in error - out of the range of valid values
v184.108.40.206 fixes that one. Really sorry about this, bit tricky without a test system.
No worries at all mate - This is the best way to test without a test env handy.
When attempting to import all (purely using the default "id" attrib):
v220.127.116.11 fixed that issue. Was sending the id field through to Dynamics CRM when it's not a real attribute.
This version also used the SetStateRequest, which is required to set the state, I'm not sure where I read that it could be done like a regular field. You don't need to change anything to have this work.
ID is still in the schema list by default aswell
Uploaded v18.104.22.168 that fixed that issue. Accidentally used the key for the sort during retrieve, so I've added a configuration option for this setting.
OK! Importing purely on ID with contactID set as SortField the I receive an ID back on the Import All =)
When attempting to manually add schema field names such as AccountID (GUID reference) and run Import all I receive the following:
I tried adding other fields / field types with the same result.
Note: Still required to add the schema fields manually as the page locks up similar to a script loop as mentioned in the the comment above - This is not a priority right now as i can happily add fields manually. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't related.
v22.214.171.124 adds a new configuration option All Columns that makes the query run against Microsoft Dynamics CRM request all columns, instead of specifying each of the columns.
You're welcome to close this mate.
Happy to put this one to bed
Closed. Attached dll's included in installer, as permitted by