0
Not a bug

System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Paul Zelenewicz 4 weeks ago in UNIFYBroker/Microsoft Identity Manager updated by Matthew Davis (Engineering Manager) 4 weeks ago 2

Currently have a client getting errors on all exports to a Broker (5.3.1) adapter (ma-extension-error).

Happening on adds,updates,deletes

Not much in the way of messaging provided except for the following after each attempt at export:

The extensible extension returned an unsupported error.

The stack trace is:

"System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExportProxy.EntryToModifyDNRequest(CSEntryChange entry)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectListIterator`2.MoveNext()

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExtensionMethods.Take[TSource](IEnumerator`1 source, Int32 count, IList`1& items)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExtensionMethods.d__3`1.MoveNext()

at System.Linq.Enumerable.d__5`2.MoveNext()

at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)

at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.BulkUpdateRequest.Send(Func`2 send, Func`2 recv)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.LdapConnection.SendRequest(ILdapRequest request)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExportProxy.GetBulkRequestResult(BulkUpdateRequest request)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExportProxy.BulkExportEntries(IList`1 csentries)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.ExportProxy.Export(IList`1 csentries)

at Unify.Product.IdentityBroker.UnifyLdapConnector.PutExportEntries(IList`1 csentries)

Forefront Identity Manager 4.5.412.0"

Affected Versions:
Fixed by Version:

Hi Matt, 

When I looked more closely at the error list I noticed that some of the adds were a cd-error which made me think that the connector space was not up to date, so I got the client to run a full import of the MA and that sorted it out.

sorry for the false start!