We've had a couple of entities today reported not provisioning into FIM. So I did some investigation and I found that the entities have come into UNIFYBroker through a DB Connector and then added to the adapter. However I cannot see a change log entry in the DB to then flow in via a delta in FIM.
So far I have check the change log table as mentioned and the UNIFYBroker logs. I cannot see any errors around the time the record was created in the adapter nor can I see any errors referencing the connector/adapter combo.
Currently we are on the latest version of Broker v5.3.2.
As a workaround we are doing a Full Import to bring it into FIM but it takes quite a while as its a large MA, so it would be good to get to the bottom of this. If you need any more information or need me to do some more digging I'm be happy to help.
Customer support service by UserEcho