I've been on a few calls recently with a client where they are report delta imports not working on their Aurion Personnel management agent in FIM. I have jumped in their environment and had a look and did the following steps to troubleshoot the issue:
IdB and FIM troubleshooting
* Got client to make changes in Aurion
* Ran an Import all on IdB connector to bring in change
* Ran Delta Import on Aurion Personnel MA . MA runs successfully with no error. Also no error present in IdB logs
* Ran a Full Import and change flows in as expected.
* Tried increasing the operation timeout on the MA run profile and still runs as success with no changes.
* Tried manually generating changed entities on the adapter and running a delta import and still no changes.
* Viewed change log table and was able to see changed record for the Adapter in the log
* Viewed the changes table for the Adapter and was not able to see the change.
* Checked entity table for duplicates and no duplicates present for the Adapter.
This issue is only present on this particular MA and as mentioned produces no errors. It almost seems like IdB is do generating changes correct on the Adapter. Please see below the details for the environment and the see the comments for support documents.
Aurion Connector: 5.3.0
Let me know if you need any further information.
Customer support service by UserEcho