- Identity Broker management studio.
- Attach the debugger (this triggers the profiler to start) and leave Identity Broker running long enough and then try to use the UI using a browser that has a small header limit size (e.g. Chrome); OR
- Use fiddler/curl to hit Identity Broker UI, notice how large X-MiniProfiler-Ids is.
The issue is caused by the mvc-mini-profiler not clearing out it's cache of profiled operations:
- Update the profiler (see https://code.google.com/p/mvc-mini-profiler/issues/detail?id=99);
- Find out why the profile isn't visible, I can't remember when it's supposed to show up.
Whilst fixing this issue, make sure that all operations are covered by the profiler (it's done in a decorator).
Customer support service by UserEcho