The adapter transformation process should be decoupled from the adapter import.
Allow the adapter to be configured to allow for both modes - default to decoupled mode.
The benefits would be:
- The appearance of faster imports into the identity management solution.
- Searches on the adapter space would not have to wait for transformations.
- Transformations could be performed as needed.
- Add methods to adapter to perform transform only.
- Create a job that can be added to the adapter configuration that runs the transformation after:
- The base connector has performed an import.
- A specified connector has performed an import.
- A change is due in the changes register.
- As per a schedule - regular timings.
Customer support service by UserEcho