Connector full import synchronization aborts encompassing transaction against large number of deletes (> 500,000 entities)
A connector full import/sync that results in a large number of deletions (> 500,000) will abort its respective encompassing TransactionScope.
The following was additionally observed when the TransactionScope was observed to abort:
- When debugging, the TransactionScope itself is registered as complete. (TransactionScope::complete = true)
- From this, it can be potentially inferred that the problem itself happens either on the MSDTC or SQL Server end - as far as the IdB application is concerned, the TransactionScope completed.
- The exception was thrown during IDB ChangeDetection.
- If debugging, ensure that break on all exceptions is enabled.
- During the import, in the respective SQL traces, a substantial number of entries were logged with the following EventClass and ApplicationName.
EventClass: Lock:Timeout ApplicationName: .Net SqlClient Data Provider
Customer support service by UserEcho