Hi I have the following error:
I followed the requirements which are in the page: https://unifysolutions.jira.com/wiki/spaces/EB32/pages/93454604/Prerequisites
Firewall: Checked: Able to connect to SQL Server via telnet
- Log on as a service. For details see here; Checked
- Access to write to its Logs directory. Defaults to: Checked FULL CONTROL
C:\Program Files\UNIFY Solutions\Event Broker\Services\Logs
- Ability to create the Logs file directory;Checked
- Full update access to the Extensibility directory. Defaults to: Checked FULL CONTROL
C:\Program Files\UNIFY Solutions\Event Broker\Services\Extensibility
- Permission to create a WCF end-point (see Create WCF end-point); Checked
PS C:\> netsh.exe http add urlacl url=http://+:59990/ user=****\svc_fimeb
Url reservation add failed, Error: 183
Cannot create a file when that file already exists.
- Permission to write to C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files; Checked FULL CONTROL
- Membership in the FIMSyncAdmins group. Checked
- Read permission (db_datareader) to the FIMSynchronizationService database, either for the service account, or a separate SQL authentication login. Checked Created a SQL agent with same connection string. Work perfectly
If installed on the same machine as Microsoft Identity Lifecycle Manager or Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager, the service account also requires the following:
Checked FIMSYNCADMINS group full control on MicrosoftIdentityIntegrationServer
Do you have another ideas about the root cause?
Thanks in advance.
Customer support service by UserEcho