When starting the Unify Event Broker service, it sometimes fails at a certain step in the startup schedule.
When you're dealing with 45 minute imports, it can be frustrating to have to wait while the ones that have already completed are re-run.
To handle this situation the following will need to be achieved:
- Allow for operation lists to be run by operations. (
- Allow for any operation in an operation list to be run manually.
- Define a global start-up operation list, which has operations that reference the operation lists to run on startup.
1) You get to define the order of start-up operation lists.
2) You get to skip the completed startup operation lists by starting from the one that failed.
Customer support service by UserEcho