Operations are missing from Event Broker after service restart
Boyd Bostock (BCE) 11 years ago • updated by anonymous 7 years ago • 3
Will send Word attachment including screenshots
1. Open Event Broker http://pnap502.bne.catholic.edu.au:8081/ and logon
2. Choose Operations > Create new operation list
3. Name: Test Operation
4. Create the operations below (only non-default it to Run next operation on failure)
5. Enable Operation List
6. Click Operation tab and confirm new list displays
7. Stop and Start the UNIFY Event Broker service
8. Re-Launch Event Broker console and logon
9. Check Operations List – Gone
Customer support service by UserEcho
A troubleshooting articles has been created at EB300:Event Broker configuration is lost following a restart of the service.
EB-471has been scheduled for the next patch release to provide better and immediate feedback to the user.