If I replace a NIC on the Identity Broker server, do I need anew licence?

Garry Gee (SRWSD) 11 years ago updated by anonymous 9 years ago 3

Our server is a VM and needs a new virtual NIC.
If we replace the existing NIC and MAC address, will this mean we need to re-licence the Unify components?

Hi Garry Gee (SRWSD), FIM Event Broker will require a new license. At this point in time a license isn't required for Identity Broker.

Just raise an issue similar to WCANSW-16 and someone from the Product Group will get back to you on that. Ryan Crossingham will be able to assist you with this if you have any issues.


Just clarifying, Adam's reference to a new license was intended to refer to a new license key to enable the system to work with the new NIC. Your license to use the product remains valid.

Closing as question is now answered.