The New version of Event Broker appears to have an issue around managing the Jobs after scheduling has been disabled. The steps are as follows:
1. Event Broker running and scheduling jobs.
2. Event Broker initiates a run (say a Full Import of a large Connector Space)
3. An issue is discovered so Scheduling is halted on the home page of Event Broker
4. The Job is manually killed in the FIM Admin console (sometimes a restart of the FIM Service is required to kill it)
5. Even though scheduling is off - Event broker tries to restart the job that was just killed.
This is rather annoying as I have to continue to kill the job until it's retries expire of Event Broker eventually gives up.
Customer support service by UserEcho