Answered

Mapping Aurion security user ExternalMailType

Carol Wapshere 7 years ago in UNIFYBroker/Aurion updated by anonymous 7 years ago 5

I am trying to set an additional value on the Aurion Security User on provisioning. The Aurion attribute is T803F275_EXTERNAL_MAIL.T803_SECURITY_USER, it is of type String, and needs to be set to the value "10".

I have had this attribute added to the Aurion report and mapped it in the Connector config file (it comes through to me as "Mail"). I can run a connector import and see all the entities with a value of "10" in this field.

When I provision a new connector space object in MIM the value is populated, however on export the export does actually run and the Aurion Security User gets created, however the Mail value is blank. There are no errors at all in the IDB log file.

Answer

Answer
Answered

Hi Carol,

The field is "ExternalMailType" (it comes through the schema provider). Add this field name and map it to the "Mail" attribute from the query results

Thanks.

Made a mistake here - that export error is related to a completely different object (overly long UserName, which I already knew about) - so actually this one has no error at all - the export goes through quietly, it's just the "10" value isn't set. So now I'm thinking it's something in Aurion. Is there a way to capture exactly what IdB sends to Aurion?

I have tried adding a persistent flow of "10" --> Mail, but the value still does not get set in Aurion and there's no error. I increased IdB logging to Verbose but there's nothing about it at all. I had 45 exports trying to set this value, the connector page showed 45 Save Entities - but the value is not set in Aurion. Is there any issue with this field and the Security User update method we're using? The Aurion admin says that if this field is not set to "10" (which corresponds to "SMTP/POP") then they can't send emails to Aurion users.

Answer
Answered

Hi Carol,

The field is "ExternalMailType" (it comes through the schema provider). Add this field name and map it to the "Mail" attribute from the query results

Thanks.

Thanks Adam! Are you able to rename my completely incorrect title for this question so others can find it?